Saturday, February 14, 2009

A Blog on Linux on Valentines Day…… Crazy Idea :)

Hello everyone…………. Hmm I’m not getting from where I have to start my first post. I’m an ordinary guy working in an IT company so for me, my cubical is like home to me

Coz I’ll be spending most of the time of my day in there :) .

After seeing sooo many people blogging around me for long time, finally I have

decided to maintain a blog of my own. As of now I’m new to both LOVE (maintaining a GF) and Blogging (Maintaining a blog), my friends and colleagues insisted me to start any one of the two today. I thought it takes less time to maintain a blog than to maintain a Girl Friend… so choose this one. (Sorry gals it was just a Joke :) :) :) ).

In this blog I mainly concentrate on all the aspects of Linux and Virtualization. The purpose of this blog is to share my knowledge and experiences with you and I hope this blog will be useful for you in knowing about Linux. I’ll try to update this blog regularly, if anyone have any queries or suggestions regarding any posts, please leave a comment and I’ll get back to you as early as possible.

If you like my blog please follow or get subscribed to it  :).

 
Things You Should Know About Linux !!!